Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, December 07, 2008





Sleep in day. Beth up at 4:30; gets ready then to Hall. I up 6:00; shower, dress, breakfast with paper. Trim beard. To market for grocery shopping. Home and put stuff away. She mopping floor. Check e-mail and news sites. Have a small lunch - chips and salsa. I down for nap. Eric by and helps Beth put up Christmas decorations. I up and feed girls. Beth and I to Sam's Club to shop for Hall and I order our Christmas cards. Stop at Papa Dan's for pizza to go. Home and we eat with girls watching. After - pipe breaks under sink. No leak; just a loss of pressure. Beth calls plumber for tomorrow. Both to office. I work some and write here. She works on some of her chores. Later ~