Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, December 08, 2008


Kid Courageous - 1935 Bob Steele on Right


Camp Runamuck Set - 1965


Adventures of Captain Africa (Columbia 1955). Director Spencer Bennet is seated in the director's chair next to camera.

Leave meeting early and home to pick up paper then Beth at Ramona Tire where she left her car. Drop her at her employers' place then on to Smart & Final - turn around when I realize I didn't get her S&F discount card. Home and check e-mail and news sites while snacking with girls. Work at computer for awhile. Watch two episodes of Entourage with lunch. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. bring in mail and open it. Got a DVD. Work in office. Call about sonogram of my kidney and need to find another place. Call Glenda and she'll make new appointment for me. Sweep floors and clean up side yard. UPS delivers three DVDs. Talk Beth. Write some here. Beth calls: She'll be late. Watch TV and start dinner. She finally home and I help her unload - then we eat. After dinner we both to office and do some work. Later ~