Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, December 11, 2008


My SAA Colt

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with popcorn and girls. Dive into rewriting. Heating man here to fix heater. He leaves. More work on script. Beth by for some of her employers' things she was storing. She leaves and I watch a couple of episodes of Entourage while I eat lunch. Work some more on script; then down for nap. Up and feed girls. Bring in mail and open it. Back to office and work on script until Beth gets home. Help her bring stuff in. We talk. Fix dinner and we eat. To office and work while she washes her hair. We watch second half of The Monarchy recording. Later ~