Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, December 12, 2008


Dan the Plumber Under Our Sink

Think I'm getting a cold. Been using Zicam for a day or two.
On way home from meeting I stop by and talk to Nader at station. Home and check e-mail and and news sites. Continue work on my rewrite. Off to new Imaging place to get sonogram of my kidney. Drop off paper to Beth at work. Home and Dan the plumber here and switches the hot-cold water lines that the other plumber installed wrong yesterday. Watch an episode of Entourage while I eat lunch. Down for nap with girls. Up from nap with full-fledged cold -nose dripping. Medicate for cold. Bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail. Work a little on rewrite. Sweep floors and clean up side yard. Back to rewriting. Beth home and help her unload. She fixes a soup dinner while I continue to work on script. We eat and talk. Watch CSI: Vegas. Two-parter - Grissom's last episode. To office and write here. Later ~