Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, December 14, 2008


Herman Hack (R) and friend looking for a Hollywood Western movie job in the early 1930s (Gower Gulch?)

Still have cold.
Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I up 6:15. Shower and dress. Breakfast with paper and girls. Trim beard. Putz around in office. Beth home. We talk. Clean up front porch from the wind last night. Knocked over two Christmas trees, decorations, and a Poinsettia. She cleans house. Make us some lunch and we eat. She off to her place of employment. I down for nap with girls. Up and Beth is home - she's fed girls. Spend some time on computer. Beth talks to Shannon. Watch Fox show on Illinois Governor scandal. Eat dinner. To office and both work. Brian Potter calls. Bed early. Later ~