Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, December 15, 2008


Old Hollywood - "Balls Out!"

RAIN
Leave meeting early for an 8:00 a.m. skin doctor appointment. Change cars with Beth. Biopsy shows no cancer. He sprays a few squirts here and there and that's it. Drop off handicapped sign to Beth and my car. She's off to Sam's later. Home and check e-mail and news sites. Work on script until 11:00. Watch episode of Entourage while I have lunch. Lie down and wait for UPS. He arrives at 1:15 with package he couldn't deliver last Friday. Then down for nap. Up and feed girls. Out in rain to get mail. Open mail. Back to of ice and continue working of rewrite. Beth home and we bring in her stuff. Talk.
Getting Colder
Make us some soup and we eat. Both to office and work. Later ~