Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, December 18, 2008




Snow from our front yard

No rain - just cold.
Gas up on way home from meeting - check e-mail and news sites. Dive into last few pages of script re-write. Talk Beth. More writing and finish around 10:30. With help from Mark I put script into .pdf. Stop for lunch and an episode of Entourage. Beth's employer's UPS packages arrive. Call her - feed girls then down for nap. Up and open mail. Work in office where I send off script. Sweep floors and put out trash. Beth meeting a friend for dinner. I have bowl of cereal; watch O'Reilly ending. To office. Send a few e-mails. Beth home. We watch NCIS recording. Office together. Later ~