Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, December 21, 2008





More party pics from yesterday

Sleep in day for me. Beth up and off to Hall. I up 5:45 - shower and dress; breakfast with paper; vacuum house. Beth home. We talk; then she dives into cleaning house; while I disassemble old radio and CD system, moving it all to my car. Then we move out TV to get to plugs and set up new Bose radio and CD system. We have lunch. Beth off to her place of employment to meet a security system worker. I down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. James Jenkins calls from Florida re: March AZ trip. Feed girls. Beth home and works in office. I sit with her. Finish up some chores around house, then cook and we eat while watching Huckabee. Work in office for awhile. She washes her hair. Later ~