Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, December 23, 2008


MERRY CHRISTMAS from the Lodge Family

Leave meeting early and go pick up my brother, Bob, and we drive into Glendale to finish up some paper work concerning Uncle George's death last year- less than two hours drive in. Get a bite at Rubios then take care of business.Back home in two hours. Drop Bob and get a chili dog as a late lunch. Home and feed girls. Down for quick hour nap. Up and do some chores - change light bulbs; put away dishes; clean yard and sweep floors. Beth home and we talk. I make dinner and we eat. Watch recording of CSI: Miami. Later ~