Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, December 24, 2008


MERRY CHRISTMAS from SANTA!!!!

Stop at Office Depot on way home from meeting and get a little stocking stuffer. Once home I check e-mail and news sites. Work on computer for awhile. Watch three episodes of Entourage and finally catch up. Beth calls and eat lunch while viewing TV. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls and open mail. Clean up side yard and sweep floors. Beth home and we open some presents. Have a chip and dip dinner. She showers. We watch an hour of first White House Show doc. Merry Christmas - God Bless - Later ~

Labels: