Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, December 25, 2008




Changeling

MERRY CHRISTMAS DAY!!!
To meeting with Beth in her car - wore Santa hat. Home and we putz around for awhile - read papers; check e-mails and news sites on computers. Talk to sister Shannon in Phoenix. Take a drive to Weinerscnhitzel off Washington and they're closed - end up having Jack and the Box for lunch. Wind starts up. Home and I down for nap. Beth makes some phone calls. Up and she's fed girls. She's rolling coins. Then we watch Clint Eastwood's Changeling. During the movie Beth's employers' gardener, Luis, by with some Tamales. Finish movie and we have several of those Tamales. Both to office and work. Later ~