Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, January 01, 2009



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 2009

Up, and shortly after, Beth gets an AA call - someone overdosed. Now in hospital, unconscious. To meeting and home fast after to see start of Rose Parade. Beth home soon after and we watch parade with popcorn and begging girls. After, she off to work and I putz on computer, Esther calls with news that Jackie Worm was found dead. I call Beth at work then call Esther back. Sit down to watch episode of Entourage with my lunch. Beth home. She makes some calls to Jackie's neighbors then to Sue who she co-sponsored Jackie with. I down for nap with girls. Up and talk with Beth; she takes off for shopping. I watch Rose Bowl and call Tom Snow. Beth and i have chili dogs while watching game. USC wins! Beth on phone with friends. I work on computer. Both to office. Later ~