Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, December 31, 2008


LAST DAY OF THE YEAR!
Pick up two cooked chickens at market for Beth. To Walmart after a try at Target to get some ornament storage boxes - see Tom Snow in Walmart parking lot. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and peanuts. Work at computer for awhile. Watch an episode of Entourage; then a documentary on Howard Hawks - which I don't finish - while I eat lunch. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. True West with my And Action! ad is out. Beth is making enchiladas for her employers' family. I help a little (opening cans, etc.) Open mail. Help her load up her car and she takes off.