Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, December 28, 2008


Gene Autry on Champion - Melody Ranch: 1955

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I up and shower. Dress and make breakfast. Eat and read paper. Trim beard. Beth home and does my pills; then she's off to her work. I spend some time on computer then I off to meet her at her place of employment. I help in a group (family) picture session by shooting entire family; then I shot some behind the scenes of the rest of the shoot. Have lunch with all then I head home. Down for nap at home with girls. Up and Beth arrives. I feed girls. Both of us into office where she makes phone calls and I download photographs. After awhile, she makes a salad for dinner and we eat. She showers then reads paper while I watch an episode of Entourage. Later ~