Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, December 29, 2008


The Durango Kid (more than likely Jock Mahoney doubling Charles Starrett) LOOKS LIKE HE'S GOING TO MISS, DOESN'T IT?

Stop by Office Depot on way home to pick up office supplies. Home and check e-mail and news sites with popcorn and girls. Answer a few e-mails and send a few of mine. Sister-in-law Eva calls. Waiting for letter from Glendale bank. Watch a couple of episodes of Entourage and catch up. Then watch Blazing the Western Trail, an early Durango Kid. In this one his identity is revealed in the end - and, his screen name isn't Steve. I have lunch while watching Durango. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls then open mail. Check e-mail. Clean yard and sweep house. Put away dishes. Work on computer. Beth home; we talk. I make dinner and we eat. She showers, then we both work in office. Later ~