Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, January 04, 2009





Eric with his Harley

Sleep in day. Bet up and off to Hall. I up later - 6:00 am. Shower, dress and eat breakfast with paper. Outside and get Christmas decoration boxes out of shed. Beth home and says Eric won't get here until later - so we start un-decorating the house - inside and out. When that's done, Eric shows up on his custom Harley, We watch a football game and all have hot dogs. He leaves. I talk Tom Snow. Beth makes a few calls and finally leaves to meet a friend. I down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Read yesterdays paper. Answer an e-mail. Wait for Beth to get home. Beth home and we watch Huckabee while eating dinner. Then we watch recording of Lincoln White House documentary. Later ~