Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, January 03, 2009


Beth's 27th AA Birthday
Grocery shopping after meeting while Beth works at Edie's. Home and unload and put away. Peanuts with girls while checking e-mail and mews sites. Brother Bob and Eva here and we to bank; then on to get a notary to witness our signing of a document. They split - I home. Beth back from Edie's and we to credit union to open an account. Home and I make her a mini-pizza for lunch. I down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. She has already fed girls. Put around in afternoon; then we out to dinner at Papa Dan's. Home and watch The Wedding Planner, previously recorded. Later ~