Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, January 06, 2009


My Florida friend James Jenkins who will be at Festival of the West


Rod Timinas and his Lady Friend


Larry Segal of Scottsdale Barnes and Noble selling our books


With Miles Swarthout - I will be doing a panel in Tucson with Miles

Stop nowhere on way home. Check e-mail and news sites with popcorn and girls. Work in office for awhile; call Tom Snow, who left meeting today as his nose was bleeding again. Then off to Sam's Club for shopping for us and Beth's employer. I'll do Hall later in the week. Drop off her employers' stuff on way home. Lunch while finishing viewing The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. I really liked this movie. It's really not a Western; more of a character study. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Bring in mail and open it. To office and spend a couple of hours making reservations for my Tucson and Scottsdale week in March. Tucson Book Festival one weekend, followed by the Festival of the West the following weekend. I'll stay in Arizona the full week. Clean up side yard and sweep floors. Beth home early. Fix dinner and we eat. Then we watch a recorded episode of CSI: Miami. Later