Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, January 05, 2009


The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford Cast

Stop at PD Von's on way home from meeting to pick up something I forgot last Saturday. Home and check e-mail and news sites with snack and girls. take off at nine to make deposit in bank; then on to jewelers in PD to get batteries for watches + a band for mine. Home and check e-mail. Bob drops off ironing. I start watching The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford that I recorded yesterday. Stop at 12:45 and go down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; feed the girls. Open mail for Beth. Talk to Tom Snow. Spend some time online. Pick up side yard and sweep floors. Watch O'Reilly while waiting for Beth. She finally home and I cook and we eat and talk. Both into office. Later ~