Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, January 11, 2009






Beth's New 2009 Scion

Sleep in day for me. Beth up and to Hall to meet Eric. I up 6:15 - oooh, bed felt good. Shower, dress, then eat breakfast with paper. Sweep floors; clean side yard. Beth home and she mops floors. We take off for Indio to buy corn at stand but they don't have any corn. Stop for chili-cheese dogs, then on to I-10 Toyota to look at new Scions. Beth finds a silver-gray one she likes and we test drive it then buy it (we weren't planning on that right now but still did). Home in new car. Take some pics of Scion. Try nap on couch as Beth talks to Shannon on phone. I to office to write here.