Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, January 10, 2009


The Girls (Misty and Crystal)

Grocery shopping after meeting while she works at Edie's. Home and unload and put away. Check e-mail and news sites. Watch a Gene Autry Movie on the Western Channel. Have a hot dog for lunch; then down for nap early with girls. Up and bring in mail. Open it; then work at computer. Beth home. Feed girls while she irons. Then we to Walgreens to get Shingles shot. I wasn't eligible because of my immune system. See Tom Snow. Stop at Pet Smart to pick up something for her employers' cat. Buy Misty a new doll (bear). Home; give misty her gift. Beth work in office while I cook. She in for dinner and we watch Huckabee. After that a special with Gary Sinise's trips to Iraq. She showers and I write here. Later ~