Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, January 18, 2009


Bird Dog


Filming The Fugitive TV Show at Iverson's Ranch - 1966

Sleep in day for me. Beth up and off to Hall. I up; shower, dress and have breakfast with paper. Trim beard. Beth home early - whole team there today. I sweep floors. She wet-mops floors. We talk and I work at computer. Beth off to her employers'; to look at Melissa's new house; to check out location of eye doctor's office. I watch an old Eddie Dean western I recorded. Have lunch. Down for nap with girls. Beth home when I get up. Feed girls. To office and work at computer. Downloaded AOL 10.1 but don't like it. Beth fixes stir fry for dinner and we eat. After we watch Law & Order: SVU. Misty brought in a dead bird. Change top-sheet on our bed. Later ~