Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, January 17, 2009



William Shatner and Tiffany Bolling


With Woody Strode


With producer Igo Kantor and star William Shatner

Grocery shopping after meeting. Home and unload and put away stuff. Check e-mail and news sites. Putz on computer. Watch a pretty lame Columbia Gene Autry movie: Saginaw Trail." Have some lunch then down for nap with girls. Beth is with Edie, her employers and Sherry her hairdresser. Up and feed girls. Bring in and open mail. Beth home. I do online interview show with Carey Lee Fisher - Both Jeff Sneller and myself talked about Kingdom of the Spiders. Talk for awhile with Beth, To office and write here. Order Pizza then go and get it. We eat and talk. She showers; then we watch Slumdog Millionaire on DVD (screener). Later ~