Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, January 19, 2009


With my writing partner, David S. Cass, Sr.

Leave meeting early and take Beth's car in to order a sunroof. Order it and head home. Peanuts with girls while I check e-mail and news sites. E-mail from a company showing interest in a script. To Beth's employers' and exchange cars. See Beth for a moment. On to my make up blood draw. The got a bad report last week concerning my potassium and this draw was to double check that reading. Stop by Von's to pick up a few things I forgot Saturday. Home and eat while I watch an episode of Entourage. Down for nap with girls. No mail as it's MLK day. Feed Girls. Call guy who sent me e-mail re script. Work at computer. E-mail Dave Cass. Clean up side yard. Start sweep floors. get sidetracked and update a bio and send it off. Sweep floors. Work at computer - talk Tom Snow. Beth home and we talk. Fix dinner and we eat. Then we both to office and catch up on stuff. Later ~