Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, January 27, 2009


Dale and Roy filming The Roy Rogers Show - 1956



Stop at Office Depot on way home from meeting to have some Xeroxing done for Beth; plus buy some pens and ink cartridges. Home and check e-mail and news sites. To credit union and open a new CD. On to pick up dog food, then home. Talk Beth. Put dog food in storage can. To office and work at computer for awhile. To living room and watch a Roy Rogers movie - Twilight in the Sierra, while I have lunch. To office then down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Bring in mail and open it for Beth. To computer and try AOL help. They won't help because I'm getting service for free as I'm a Time Warner user only I kept my AOL e-mail address. I figure out if I download another AOL 9.0, just maybe they'll meld and something might happen. That's what I did and now it works. Don't know how, but it works again - file was restored. Sweep floors and clean up side yard. Talk Tom Snow. Work in office. Beth home then she to bank and back home. We talk and I cook. We eat. Start to watch a recording of CSI: Miami but it's a rerun so we watch some of Lincoln White House. Both to office. Later ~