Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, January 26, 2009




Rio Diablo Memories

Stop at post office in Palm Desert to pick up something for Beth. Home and check e-mail and news sites. To imaging place for a Cat Scan; then home. Work at computer for awhile. Beth calls. TV - watch two episodes of Entourage while I have lunch. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Bring in mail and open it. To office and try to contact AOL about my missing e-mail file - no luck. Some O'Reilly; then Beth home. We talk while I cook. We eat. Both to office. I do trash. She showers. Later ~