Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, January 28, 2009


Stop by station to say Hi to Nader; then home. Check e-mail and news sites. Work for awhile at computer. Watch an old John Wayne Lone star Western: The Lucky Texan - followed by a Buster Crabbe, Fuzzy St. John PRC Western while having lunch. Bring in mail. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Open mail. Work in office. Talk Tom Snow. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Watch a police chase on TV, Beth home. We talk and watch driver get tackled and arrested. She eats and is off to H&I Meeting. I fix a sandwich for myself and watch Maverick on TV. Beth home and we watch NCIS. She showers. Later ~