Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, January 31, 2009


Rod Timanus shooting Video at Pioneer Village, AZ

Grocery shopping after meeting while she to Edie's. Home and un-pack and put away. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and Fritos and bean dip. Work some in office. Watch some TV. Make lunch and eat. Beth by for minute and she eats before taking off for nail appointment; then down for nap early. Up and Beth is back. Feed girls. Check my mail. Work at computer. Send some e-mails. Order a pizza then Beth drives me over to pick it up. Home and we eat. Then it's TV: Without a Trace from last week. Video from Rod Timanus of a stunt shootout he was in. Beth showers and we bed early. Later ~