Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, February 02, 2009


Cast of Entourage

Beth gives me my 27th AA Birthday cake at morning meeting. Home and check e-mail and news sites. Make appointment for blood draw on Thursday. Drive to La Quinta to get Beth's personalized license plates registered: STVNBTH - drop Expedition at Ramona Tire for a lube and oil change and Tony drops me at home. Work for awhile at computer; then TV: several episodes of Entourage automatically recorded Sunday night. Lunch while watching shows. Talk to Beth. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Bring in mail and open it for Beth. Call Glenda at Dr. Stone's office for cat scan results. She will fax new standing order sheet. Work at computer. Talk Beth. Tony should be by to pick me up and return Expedition. Tony did come by and took me down to pay my bill and I drove home. Clean side yard and sweep floors. O'Reilly. Beth home and we talk. Fix dinner and we eat. TV: last week's recording of Life on Mars. Office while she showers. Later ~

Labels: