Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, February 01, 2009



Sleep in day. Beth up early and off to Hall. I up at 6:00 - shower and dress then breakfast with paper and girls. Check e-mail and news sites. Trim beard. Beth home and we talk. I sweep[ floors and clean side yard. Beth mops and dusts. We have left-over pizza for lunch. Both of us talk to Tom Snow. We talk to Shannon in Austin. I down for nap early. Sleep until 2:00. Up and feed girls. Talk with Beth for awhile then turn on TV to watch Super Bowl pre-game then the game itself. She cooks stir fry at halftime. We eat in living room. Game is close bit Pittsburgh wins in final minutes. Watch trophy celebration; then get ready for bed. She showers. Later ~