Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, February 08, 2009


With my wife, Beth

Sleep in day. Beth up and to Hall. I up 6:00 - shower, dress, make breakfast; then eat and read paper. Beth home to change then we to the Mall theater for the Sunday AA Speaker's meeting where Beth was asked to be the speaker. She was great. After, we home to pick up some info then back to the mall and Sears - where we buy a new refrigerator. Lunch in the food court; then home. She mops floor; I check e-mail for both of us. I down for nap with girls and she leaves for a meeting with a friend. I up and feed girls. Work at computer for awhile. Beth home and she does my pill boxes. I make dinner and we eat. Both to office. We watch last week's Without a Trace recording. Later ~