Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, February 07, 2009


From The Law and Jake Wade

Grocery shopping after meeting; then home and put away. Beth and I to credit union to open account. She off to S&F then work and I home. Eat lunch while watching The Law and Jake Wade on The western Channel. Watch some of a Gene Autry movie; then Beth home. We talk while she eats. I down for nap with girls. Up and she's fed girls. Talk for awhile. Start dinner and we watch Huckabee. Eat with TV. Then it's a recorded movie, Naked Gun:2 1/2. To office while she showers. Later ~