Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, February 11, 2009


Every once in a while it's nice to remember The Duke

Haircut after meeting; then by Nader's then home. Quick cookie and some pills and off to pick up Eric. We to Sam's Club to buy food for the mission. Have some pizza with Eric for an early lunch. Food for the rescue mission is now one of our little donations. Drop Eric off then home. Dessert with the last of a Gene Autry Western; then down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail. Eric and Susan by to pick up his phone that he left in my car. Work at computer for awhile. Clean up side yard. Talk to Tom Snow. Let girls run in back while I sweep floors. Talk Beth. Watch O'Reilly. Beth by and picks up a check that came, then she to bank and cleaners. I start dinner. She home and we talk; then we eat. After we watch NCIS we recorded last night. She talks to new friend. Later ~