Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, February 17, 2009


My Aunt Bette with Mohamad Ali


Riverside County Regional Medical Center (where we were today)

Drove a friend to Moreno Valley (Riverside) Hospital to sign up for MISP (used to be MIA)as he has no income or insurance and feels there is something wrong with his health. Took a couple hours there; plus an hour over and an hour back; plus stop for food; and we were home by 11:00. Drop him off and head home, gassing up at Nadar's station on way. Talk Beth and leave message for Ron next door that I was home and he didn't need to feed girls. Quick bite while I ate a small lunch watching Gene Autry documentary. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Bring in mail and open it for Beth. Clean up side yard. Work in office for awhile. In to watch some of O'Reilly. Beth calls. Start dinner. Beth home and we talk. We eat then watch last night's CSI: Miami. Later ~