Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, February 15, 2009


Crystal


Misty

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I up at 6:05 - shower, dress, make breakfast then eat with paper. Sweep floors and clean side yard. Beth home and she mops floors and dusts. I work a little in office. She takes off to meet someone for lunch; I watch TV: Mule Train with Gene Autry while I eat lunch. Down of nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Work a computer. Beth by with her friend to show her our house (exterior). Computer and Beth back. Then she's off to an annual meeting at the Hall. I work at computer then prepare some things for dinner. Beth home and continues prepping dinner. We eat. After we both to office: she shreds stuff; I work at computer. Later ~