Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, February 14, 2009


Young John Wayne and his horse, Duke

Grocery shopping after meeting; home - unload and but away. Check e-mail and news sites with peanuts and girls. TV: John Wayne Lone Star Western - West of the Divide, with George Hayes (before Gabby)- eat lunch while viewing. Beth home and she has her lunch and we talk. I down for nap. Up and feed girls, bring in mail; and she off to her nail appointment. I work on novel at omputer for awhile. Beth calls. Turn on TV. Beth home with Panda Express and we eat while we watch Huckabee. Some Glen Beck; then we watch episode of Without a Trace we recorded last Tuesday. Later ~