Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, February 16, 2009


AAron Eckhart and Josh Harnett - The Black Dalia


John Wayne and Katharine Hepburn - Rooster Cogburn

RAIN
Home from meeting just in time for rain to start. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and peanuts. Watch a movie: The Black Dahlia, with Josh Harnett and Hilary Swank. Two episodes of Entourage with lunch. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Tom Snow calls. Watch end of Mule Train with Gene Autry and Bob Livingstone. Then some of Rooster Cogburn with John Wayne and Katharine Hepburn. Just a TV day. Sweep floors. O'Reilly. Beth calls. Start dinner. Beth home and we eat. Both to office for awhile. An old friend contacted me through my web site - Jimmy George. We both worked as costumers in Hollywood. Sent him an e-mail. Later ~