Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, February 19, 2009


Richard Boone on set of Deadly Harvest
Stuntman Jack Williams in Dundee and the Culhane explosion

Drop Peter at COD after meeting then home. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. To bank and cash a check for Beth. Pick up a bag for Beth's employer at In The Bag, Get two keys made for the Hall storage room. Drop bag at Beth's employer's home. I home and watch Wild Country with Eddie Dean and Roscoe Ates while I eat lunch. Beth calls. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed the girls. Out to shed and look for briefcase; then find what I wanted in hall closet. Work at computer. Some O'Reilly. Beth home and we talk; make dinner and we eat. She washes hair; then we watch Lost episode from last night. Later ~