Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, February 25, 2009


Gunsmoke Cast


Gunsmoke Stage #3 - Dodge City

Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites. Popcorn with girls. Some radio; then drive to Downey Savings to get some paperwork completed and get a signature approval. Home. TV: recording I made yesterday of a Gunsmoke episode I worked on in 1974: Thirty a Month and Found. One of my favorites. Have lunch while viewing. Call Beth. Down for nap with girls. Up and write here. Feed girls. Work at computer. Look back at old diaries to recall Gunsmoke Tucson location. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Some O'Reilly; Beth home and eats on the fly; then she's off to H&I Meeting. I channel surf. She home in an hour and we talk for awhile. Later ~