Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, February 22, 2009


David Janssen with his Jaguar XKE on the Goldwyn Lot

Sleep in day. Beth up and to Hall. I up 6:10 - shower and dress; breakfast with paper; check e-mail and news sites. Sweep floors. Beth home and she mops floors. I do some reading and work at computer while she works in office. Make us an early lunch as she has to take her employers to the airport. I write some e-mail; have a cookie with girls; search for The Fugitive photos online; then it's down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Beth home and we both work in office. She to Maad Dog Daze meeting. I watch TV: Shooting High, with Gene Autry and Jane Withers. Beth home and I gas up her car. We eat then TV: Without a Trace. Later ~