Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, February 21, 2009


Melody Groves; Yours Truly; Miles Swarthout


James Jenkens


Last Years' (2008) Festival of the West

Grocery shopping after meeting; then home and put it all away. Check e-mail and news sites. Work for awhile at computer. Watch From Russia With Love on TV and eat lunch at same time. Down for nap with girls. Up and Beth is arriving home. She bring in mail and I open it for her. We talk. Talk Tom Snow. Call James Jenkins and we discuss Festival of the West. To office and work for awhile. Beth works too. Into kitchen and start making dinner. We watch Huckabee while eating. After that she does my pill boxes. Both to office and work. Later ~