Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, February 24, 2009


Stop at market to pick up something then home. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work on computer for a little while then TV: DVD of The Dark Knight, which takes me through lunch and past noon. Talk to Beth. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; feed girls. Open mail. Write some here. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Some O'Reilly. Beth home and we talk. She makes a salad and we eat. We watch CSI: Miami recording from last night. Later ~