Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, February 23, 2009


Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with popcorn and girls. Work at computer for awhile. TV: Carson City Kid with Roy Rogers; and two episodes of Entourage while having lunch. Call Beth to check in. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Move Expedition and bring in paper goods. Open mail. Talk Tom Snow. Work at computer some more. O'Reilly. Beth home and we talk. Cook and eat dinner. No TV. To office and work - she on George's taxes; me on other things. Later ~