Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, February 26, 2009



Drop Peter at college; stop Office Depot for shop Beth; home and check e-mail and news sites with popcorn and girls. Work at computer for awhile. TV: Jump around; then The Big Sombrero, with Gene Autry. Lunch while viewing. Call Beth then down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Open mail. Work check for Beth delivered UPS. Open sliding door so girls can have run of back yard. Work at computer. Clean up side yard. Sweep tile. Some O'Reilly. Beth by to get check and to bank. I start dinner. Beth home and we talk; then we eat. She office for a few minutes. TV: Lost episode we recorded last night. Later ~