Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, March 05, 2009


With Miles Swarthout at last year's Festival of the West

Drop Peter at COD; pick up Xeroxing and some paper for Beth at Office depot; then home. Check e-mail and news sites. Talk Miles about not being able to go to Arizona; then call James in Florida and cancel the hotels. To get blood draw. Home then off to Indio. Stop to see Joel Peters; then on to my monthly Conservative Round Table lunch. Home and bring in mail; feed girls; take pills; call Beth; and down for nap with girls. Up and open mail. Try call Tom Snow. Try call Bob about ironing. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Start to watch O'Reilley and Beth home early. She has a lemonade and is off to dinner with Tina's daughter, Melissa. I watch O'Reilly in office and work at computer. Send some cancellation e-mails to friends. Watch an old Maverick TV episode while I eat. Beth home and we to office. Later ~