Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, March 01, 2009



Palm Desert Greek Festival

Sleep in day. Beth up and to Hall. I up before 6:00; shower and dress; breakfast and paper; sweep floors. Beth home and she mops floors. She has Maad Dog Daze meeting for an hour with members of web site committee. After that, we drive into Palm Desert and go to annual Palm Desert Greek Church Festival. Tons of people there. We eat and take some food home. Ice cream on way home and eat when we get there. I down for nap with girls. Beth reads paper. Up and feed girls. I to office and catch up on news and things. Beth joins me for awhile. We have dinner - she food from today; I have a bowl of cereal. She washes her hair. We watch a recording of NCIS from last week. Later ~