Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, February 28, 2009



Don Beddoe; Richard Webb; Lucille Norman; Randolph Scott - Carson City - 1952

Drop Peter at bus then grocery shopping after meeting. Gas up on way home. Unload and put away food. Check e-mail with girls and chips. Work at computer for awhile; then to TV and watch Carson City with Randolph Scott while eating lunch. Beth home from Edie's and she eats her lunch. We talk; then she's off to nail appointment. I down for nap with girls. Up and Beth is home - she's fed girls though they try to fool me into feeding them again. Beth and I talk; then she starts to clean and dust house (I'll sweep in morning). Clean up side yard. Work at computer. Watch Huckabee while making dinner and eating. Then we watch recording of Rush Limbaugh's great speech at CPAC today. Office. Later ~