Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, March 08, 2009


Me on left: My first speaking part - Dino with Sal Mineo (1957)

Sleep in day for me. Beth up and she to Hall. I up 5:50: shower and dress; breakfast with paper. Trim beard. Sweep floors. Beth home and we talk. She mops floors. I work in office. Fix some lunch and we eat. Do some more chores then down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Beth is ironing. Then she does my pill boxes for the next two weeks. Both to office. Tom Snow calls. Work some more then into kitchen and prepare dinner. She cooks and we eat. TV: recording of SVU: Law & Order. Later ~