Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, March 21, 2009


Fort Apache set at Corriganville


Corriganville Main Street


Alamo Village, Brackettville, Texas

Drop Dallas at home then grocery shopping after meeting (Beth got stuck doing shopping last week when I was hospitalized). Home and put stuff away. Quick e-mail check; then off to Sam's where I meet Eric and we shop for the Hall. I called James Jenkins at the Festival of the West in Arizona while waiting for Eric. At Sam's, I get some stuff for us and for Beth's employer while Eric shops for Hall. Have lunch with Eric at Sam's. Drive home and unload our stuff. Check e-mail and news sites. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Take tags off some shorts I bought at Sam's; work on my pill boxes, removing some and adding some. Let girls out back. Beth home and we talk for awhile. Both to office to get some work done. Huckabee at 5:00 - fix dinner and we eat while viewing. She to work to run the dog. I work at compouter. We plan on watching a DVD or a recorded TV show. Later ~