Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, March 22, 2009


Warren Oates filming a Dundee and the Culhand episode (1967)

Sleep in day. Beth up and to Hall. I up 6:15: shower and dress. Breakfast with Sunday paper. Sweep floors. Trim beard. Beth home and she mops and dusts while I get her car washed. Home and we talk while I fix lunch. Eat lunch. Office. E-mail from Courtney - he sends Warren Oates interview. I read some then down for my nap. Up and she's fed girls and done my pills. Sit with her then to offics and finish Warren Oates interview. To kitchen and talk with her. We to office and look at cruise ship web sites. Cook and eat dinner. After we bot to office and work. Later ~